We have Home Programs available for your vacation home or 2nd home purchase.
Tell us a little bit about what type of home you are looking to purchase and we will match you will the best programs available.
How to buy a Vacation Winter Home or 2nd Home in Arizona
Arizona is a destination for many who want to invest in a winter or 2nd home. Arizona affords many the opportunity of a quality lifestyle along with warmth and sun 365 days a year.
Benefits of owning in Arizona:
- Low taxes. Average home yearly taxes range from $1,000 – $2,000 per year depending on location. Condos/Townhomes are usually even less.
- Low Maintenance. Homes with desert landscaping are very popular. Long hours of mowing and pruning are not an issue here. The homes are built for the sun and don’t need much exterior maintenance. I have lived here for 15 years and the worst thing I have to do is spray my weeds and hose down my patio when it gets dusty.
- Weather. Arizona is home to 330 days of sunshine! With 72-75 degrees being the average in the dead of winter.
- Lifestyle. Arizona affords many a unique lifestyle that is hard to find anywhere else at this price. Many of the condo/townhome & housing communities offer swimming pools, walking paths, bbq areas and more. The foundation is here, just bring your life and jump right in. There is so much to do here, hiking, boating (yes we have lakes in the desert!), shopping, yoga, sporting events, concerts, comedy clubs, museums, or just lounging by the pool.
- Rentability: It is easy to rent a home here in Arizona. Being a destination state, furnished and unfurnished rentals are always in high demand. We have vetted some brokerages for property management.